- Sparkly is the new Bubbly competition Add sparkly to any occasion this summer and win! To experience the new word in celebrating, enter your details and answer the simple question to stand a chance of winning 2 cases of Robertson Winery Non Alcoholic Sparkling each week.
- From us to the US Stuart Downes, Vinimark’s export manager says, “We are on track to do 70 000 cases in the USA this year. About half of the business is the natural sweet wines, but the biggest growth we have been seeing is in the premium Robertson Winery range which has been our focus.
- Robertson Winery Wins Gold! With a Gold and a Double Gold at the Michelangelo Awards, winemaker Jacques Roux gives us the low-down on what makes the 2009 and 2010 Retreat Sauvignon Blanc so special.
- Online Speciality Shop A collection of the hidden gems the Robertson Winery produce. Non Alcoholic Sparkling wine and Chocolate and Wine pairing packs now also available.
- Chocolate and Wine Pairing Robertson Winery would like to introduce a new and unique chocolate and wine tasting experience. The combination of these two wordly temptations promise a sensational wine tasting experience that will have you coming back for more. Chocolate and wine are natural companions, and combined, the complex flavours and nuances of the chocolate adds new dimension ... Read More
- Vineyard Report Briaan Stipp Robertson Winery’s viticulturist says, “The vineyards are looking very promising. At the moment the berries are about pea-sized and it will be about 3-4 weeks until we start seeing the first colouring of the berry. The vines look good with lots of irrigation after the rains. The cabernet, ruby cabernet and the chardonnay ... Read More
- Unsung Heroes – The Production Manager Each and every time you open a bottle of Robertson Wine, you’re probably focused on the aroma and then the taste. Perhaps you admire the bottle and the packaging when you first find it on the shelves of your local store. Chances are your brain doesn’t spare a thought for the logistical machine that got ... Read More